KW Clubsport - Performance for Racetrack & Road
- Nissan R35 GTR
- Mitsubishi Evo VIII-IX
- Mitsubishi Evo X
- Subaru 05-07 STi
- Subaru 08-14 STi
KW Clubsport was developed for customers who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require an official road approval to use their car everyday. The setup was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional available adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow individual setup adjustments according to the vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
- Height adjustable coilovers
- Performance setup for the racetrack
- Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
- Use of high performance linear race springs
- In stainless steel technology inox-line
- Additional available with racing top mounts
- TÜV approval possible depending on the specification